Monday, November 17, 2008

Indian Wildlife

One of the richest gift nature has endowed upon India is the variety of wildlife. When i first got interested in wildlife by watching Discovery and Animal planet, I was fascinated by African wildlife. That also made me curious about wildlife in India. This started my journey to many national parks around India. So much have I intermingled with nature that today I will not mind spending weeks to reach the remotest sanctuaries in India; because remotest are the most beautiful.


When I started my exploration, I was really freaked out to find that information on wildlife parks is very limited...And whatever was there, was not so genuine and could not be relied on.


This is my attempt to bring to you information that is absolutely genuine and worth. Any inputs, criticism or additional information is welcome.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Last year when i go for an India Tour i also visit to Indian Forests. i feel so nice that India have a wonder of in his land.

Regards,

India Holiday Packages

Morne Marshall said...

Ranthambore National Park is exhibit the enjoyment along with the thrilling. This park is familiar for the diurnal tiger. You have the chance to acquire the amazement in every step of this sanctuary the native of Fauna and Flora.
Ranthambore National Park
Thanks